Friday 13 May 2011

Superiority


How sad I've became after these last days, how painfunl and melancholic I am right now...
I had two options: Medea’s craziness or Hitler’s hatred. For my misfortune I’ve chosen the second one just because of you… As a result, I’ve dived into a heartless time where a cruel leader persuaded people’s mind. It’s hard to believe, but peoples were deserved to be alive by their skin, hair, and eye’s colour - Superior and Inferior race. Well, not much has changed since that atrocious time till today… As you will never provide me your love because you belong to the supreme Scottish race, and I don’t deserve your kiss because of my inferiority. 

Your beauty annihilates my passion. I've promised to be your eternal servant, I'd walk thousands of miles to cover your body with gold and roses petals. However, As much as I desire your kisses, you run away from me. Don't be merciless, don't leave me anymore. Come to meet my ardent passion, come to feel the warmth of my cuddles. I'll be your shield, your hope, your home, and your shelter.

amarothi
photo: Moacyr M. Alves

No comments:

Post a Comment