Friday 13 May 2011

Dream



It's morning. The Sun is coming to warm us. However, it's a bit cold here. I see your cute face from my side of the bed but I can't touch it as I don't want to wake you up. Love watching you sleeping, I feel in profound peace. I just would like to hold your hand, can I? Let's go for a walk with no destination. I’ll tell you words of love and tenderness. I am so happy, God is the only one who knows how long I’ve been waiting for you my angel. I wish you could know how much I tend to love you.
I'll be carefull, don't want to make any noise, as you're still sleeping. I’ll be quiet beside the bed just to watch you from there, how gorgeous you are for being, smiling and stretching while waking up. I am listen to you laughing and talking about my messy hair. It’s enough to make my day, to make my soul, to make my life.

Can I love you?

amarothi
photo: Moacyr M. Alves

No comments:

Post a Comment