Wednesday 8 June 2011

She and He




She is altered. The way she flirts with him is extravagantly naughty.
He looks anxiously round as if he wants to escape.
She looks at him with a dazzling stony glare and says "I was sure you would come to this party. Will you accompany me up the stairs?"
He says: Excuse me, I'm here at this party not because of you, I just want to have drinks and perhaps some fun tonight.
She says: I only want to talk to you, I haven't seen you for such a long time.
He: We can talk here. Tell me, what are you wondering about me?
She: Did you miss me when you were on your big overseas experience?
He: Honestly, just a bit.
She: Fuck off.
He: Why did you ask then?
She: Nothing.
He: Ok. Let's go up the stairs.
They walk up the stairs heading to her bedroom, both holding a glass of Sav.
She: Your lips are divine temptations.
He: Your legs are still my Achilles heel. You are someone worth knowing because in you I see the knowledge of Socrates.
She: You are someone worth fighting because in you I see the will of Napoleon and in you I become divinely complete.
He: You drive me crazy.
She finishes her wine and looks at him profoundly with a stony glare. He loses his balance completely, steps back to find safe port for his legs. Her eyes are sparkling as never before reminding him of an African cat. He is so confused with this situation, he wants to dominate but his mind is getting dizzy.
She suddenly jumps on his lap, starting to kiss him so wildly and desperately. He looks into her evil eyes again returning devotedly her kisses like it's the last day of their lives. Rolling in the bed madly, they break each other's clothes perversely. Ardent lips, body against body, his arms crossing around her back, her hands sliding passionately on his chest. He enfolds his hands in her long hair. She loses herself in his arms.
She says: You are my vice, my desire, my joy, my divine pleasure
He is not listening to her voice, instead, he squeezes his body excitedly against hers, filling the room with other sounds. The world spins around slowly inside the flying night.

No comments:

Post a Comment